Fallen Angels Academy

We Will Help Your Dueling Skill Bloom From A Seed Into A Beautiful Rose.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» affiliates
Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:25 pm by firedragon909

» I want to be tested
Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:17 pm by Roxas

» A side hobby
Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:25 pm by AlphaDarkElite777

» ! CrowHogan Room
Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:51 am by ERIKFOXX67

» Silent Magician's Deck Lot/Classroom
Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:43 pm by flamvell

Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:56 pm by Halt_Shadowranger

» My yugioh card ideas
Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:10 pm by Jeremiah Castle

» battery deck rate
Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:44 am by Jeremiah Castle

» my deck tell me whatcha think?
Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:25 am by jason uchiha

Mixpod

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com">
MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

First fanfic posted :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Light,Yagami
Admin
Admin

Duel Points : 279

PostSubject: First fanfic posted :)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:53 pm

Zack,

I should be happy, shouldn't I?

My life is so much better than it was a few years ago, before I met you. Everyone wants my flowers now. Sometimes, I get just a few feet outside and they're all gone, just a few neglected petals decorating the bottom. But even they don't stay, because the wind wants them too, and she gathers them up in her strong hands to blow them home with her.

But I'm not happy.

I think I'm selfish, Zack. I have everything I didn't have before; a successful business, the ability to bring expressions of true, honest joy to these people from their dirty faces. You can see flowers everywhere now you know. People decorate the front of their mini houses or some even exchange them in tender expressions of affection. They thank me so much for them, the little blossoms the Gods allow me to grow. I possess things never meant for anyone in the slums.

It shouldn't be so difficult for me to smile.

You always made me smile, even when I thought it was impossible. It was just so easy; there were so many little things. The way your face would fall like a guilty child about to be reprimanded if you accidently crushed a single leaf in your haste to see me when you came to visit, the eagerness to help even these crude, impoverished people who couldn't bring themselves to fully trust you even ‘till now. Your blue eyes, infused with something that should be dangerous and evil but somehow just wasn’t because it was you, and your own infectious grins, bright and sparkling with life.

And with love, love for me.

You called me an angel when you fell, do you remember? You scared me at first, plummeting from the sky and hitting the ground with this terrifying crack that almost made me think you were dead. I think I jumped a whole foot when it happened, and I can just imagine your teasing comments if you knew. I was so relieved when you woke up, so strangely glad that I felt like I was walking on the air.

You know Zack; I thought you were the angel. That...sounds a little weird, doesn't it? That's why I never told you; I always thought that you would laugh if I said it.

But it was true, even if you wouldn't have believed me or been able to see it. You were from a world above me, a place where there was an actual glowing sun, and not only that but a sky, a real blue sky with those fluffy white clouds I had only heard rumours about. You weren't scared of it either, like I was; in fact, I wonder if you were afraid of anything. You were so brave, fighting all those impossible monsters and protecting us, taking care of me.

Even if you aren't a real angel, you were always mine. My guardian angel.

I wish I had told you that before you left. There were so many things I wanted and keep wanting to tell you. Every day that goes by I think of a hundred more, I find a thousand more to share, and come up with a million more to try to remember until you come back. Ever since you've been gone I wake up in the night with a mouthful of confessions, embarrassed declarations. Only, there's no one to tell them to, and I have to swallow them back down into my heart, which is already stuffed to bursting. I whisper them when it's too much, pretending you're there and holding me close, telling me it's alright, that you feel the same.

It doesn't help though, because the night doesn't comfort me, flash me a smile and make me giggle like a lovesick girl the way you would. It only listens with a stony ear, taking what I give and returning nothing, leaving me empty and wasted.

But I can't stop, I can't stop thinking about you, going over every conversation we shared, every touch that filled me with that warm feeling, that feeling that erased every pain and left only the utmost joy.
I'm unable to keep myself from reliving all the wrong moments now too, the little things you probably thought so insignificant but that seem so huge, so incredibly huge now.

Every time I take my cart out, I feel the smooth surface underneath my trembling fingers, and I see you, working for hours on end to make it perfect. I reply the way you had wiped the sweat from your forehead and stood, gesturing to it proudly, dreadfully excited that you had created it for me.

And I had told you I didn't like it.

I told you it wasn't cute, after you had worked so much. I pouted like a spoiled child, a selfish fool who took hours of work and love before throwing it back because she wanted more, because it wasn't perfectly what she had imagined.

I wasn't grateful like I should have been, like a good person would've been.
I pass the park on my walk each day, the one with the rusty slide, lacking the proper children to bring it the touch of life. I told you SOLDIERS were monsters that day, didn't I? I said they weren't natural; they were scary. What must you have thought when I said that? You took it so well, barely flinching whilst I continued that flow of blind words. You never turned them against me and you could have; you had ever right to!

Is it because of me? Am I the reason that you're not here right now, the reason we're not together like we're supposed to be? I know you Zack, and you would never, ever lie to me, hurt me. So I must've hurt you, right? What other explanation can there be, besides my own clumsy words and ungratefulness?

I feel so guilty, so utterly and completely guilty.

I've been writing you letters, small notes with the simplest sentences scribbled down. I pour my soul into them, into these easy words that come straight from my heart. They're my only connection with you, my only hope to keep our bond alive and not just some fantasy alone in my head.

I'm past seventy now.

You haven't sent me back a single one.

I refuse to think that you've forgotten me. You're better than that, much better, you’re too true to do something so horrible and cruel.

Come back, Zack. Don't leave me here alone, all by myself with these flowers that are no longer enough for me anymore.

I'll do whatever it takes to see you run through that doorway again, to feel your hands around my waist as you pick me up and twirl me around until we're both so dizzy we fall.

I wear pink now, only pink just for you. You asked me to once, and I smiled and pushed you away in that playful manner I saved just for when you came. I really do it now though, and I've never stepped outside without your ribbon in my hair. I'm doing everything I can to make you want to return to me.

I don't know what else I can do, so please let this be enough.

Please come back to me Zack.

I miss you.

I love you.

Aerith

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamDarkLightOnline?feature=mhee

My youtube team, we do deck profiles and more, be sure to check it out and remember to:
Rate
Comment
Subscribe

-Kira King Of Light, Darkness and Death admitted by Zexon Ex-King of Darkness

ADMINS READ THIS:
You cant kick or ban me.. why?

CAUSE IM LIGHT AND IM AWESOME!

Last edited by Light,Yagami on Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar ty to aquesttoonepiece)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iron Mario

Duel Points : 96

PostSubject: Re: First fanfic posted :)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:22 pm

I don't like sad fics, but seeing that was the thing you were aiming for I think you did a good job Light.
Keep it up.

Quote from youtube user ChroahCrest:
Shi En? Super Poly
Stardust? Super Poly
Scrap Dragon? Super Poly
Brionac, Gungnir, Trishula? Super Poly
Master Hyperion, Herald? Super Poly
Monarchs? Super Poly
Girl problems? Super Poly
Debts to settle? Super Poly
Could switching to Geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance? Does Super Poly provide answers to any opponent's play?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light,Yagami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First fanfic posted :)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:03 pm

thanks man

My youtube team, we do deck profiles and more, be sure to check it out and remember to:
Rate
Comment
Subscribe

ADMINS READ THIS:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
stupidcard

Duel Points : 230

PostSubject: Re: First fanfic posted :)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:58 pm

who zack?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light,Yagami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First fanfic posted :)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:02 pm

lol final fantasy VII crisis core its a game base and its just something that i thought the girl (aerith) woulda wrote to him in one of the letters

Rate
Comment
Subscribe

ADMINS READ THIS:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
stupidcard

PostSubject: Re: First fanfic posted :)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:34 pm

is this a storyline?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light,Yagami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First fanfic posted :)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:52 pm

no its a one shot and its like this, in crisis core aerith wrote many letters (81 i think i cant remember) to zack who was in this war missions thingy so basically this is one of those unseen letters and how i think it might hav been like, if u dont know wat final fantasy is dont read peeps, i dont wanna explain it to every one Razz

Rate
Comment
Subscribe

ADMINS READ THIS:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
stupidcard

PostSubject: Re: First fanfic posted :)   Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 pm

i heard of it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Planetshakers1

Duel Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: First fanfic posted :)   Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:37 am

Zack of FF7 Crisis Core good job Light but Sephiroth is the best. Genesis the big loser ever....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Light,Yagami
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: First fanfic posted :)   Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:20 pm

zack FTW sad that he died Sad

Rate
Comment
Subscribe

ADMINS READ THIS:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First fanfic posted :)   

Back to top Go down